OneStat

With our web analytics we help more than 75,000 customers.

Our web analytics improve the visitor experience of today's largest online businesses.

News and press releases

Mozilla 1.0 and Netscape 7.0 show promising start according to OneStat.com

Amsterdam - June 24 2002 - OneStat.com ( http://www.onestat.com ), the number one provider of real-time website analysis software, today reported that Mozilla 1.0 has shown a fast adoptation rate with a global usage share of 0.4 percent in the first two weeks of its public launch. Netscape 7.0 has gotten off to a quick start in its first month of release. The global usage share of Netscape 7.0 is 0.3 percent. However, Microsoft's Explorer 6.0 continues to rise with a global usage share of 1.7 percent since April 2002 and has a global usage share of 46.4 percent.

Microsoft still dominates the browser market. As of Juni 21, 2002, all versions of the Microsoft browser accounted for 95.3 percent of the global usage share market. The total global usage share of Microsoft has dropped with 1.3 percent from 96.6 percent to 95.3 percent. The total global usage share of Netscape has increased with 0.6 percent from 2.8 percent to 3.4 percent. The total global usage share of Opera has increased with 0.2 percent from 0.5 to 0.7 percent.

"Our software is the ultimate solution for each webmaster to measure browser versions of visitors who are going to a website," said Niels Brinkman, one of the founders of OneStat.com. The most popular browsers on the web are: 

1. Microsoft IE 6.0 46.4%
2. Microsoft IE 5.5 23.9%
3. Microsoft IE 5.0 23.6%
4. Netscape Navigator 4.0 1.4%
5. Microsoft IE 4.0 1.2%
6. Opera 6.0 0.6%
7. Netscape Navigator 3.0 0.5%

OneStat.com is the number one provider of real-time website analytics in the world. Our superior technology powers more than 50,000 websites in 100 countries. With our accurate, detailed & reliable reports we will be able to answer questions about visitor behaviour, site performance and retention.

The OneStat.com solutions provide executives, marketers and webmasters with answers to critical e-business questions such as:

  • Who is visiting my web site?
  • How many pageviews, visits (sessions) and visitors are coming on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly basis?
  • What content, products, and services do my visitors prefer?
  • How many visitors return to the website and how often?
  • What kind of search engine do they use?
  • What kind of technology do your visitors use to view the web site?
  • How much time do they spent on the website?

OneStat.com has the intention to become the number one and largest pan-European provider of real-time website analysis software. The web analytics ASP market totalled $49 million in 2000 and could be worth over $700 million in 2004, according to research agencies.

Methodology: A global usage share of xx percent for browser Y means that xx percent of the visitors of Internet users arrived at sites that are using one of OneStat.com's services by using browser Y. All numbers mentioned in the research are averages of last month and all measurements are normalised to the GMT timezone. Research is based on a sample of 2 million visitors divided into 20,000 visitors of 100 countries each day.

Note for editors: for more information, please contact OneStat.com, Keizershof 31, 2402 DA Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Phone: +31 (0)172 244 043 E-mail: click here Website : www.onestat.com